Wednesday, December 8, 2010

"Never, never, never give up" -Winston Churchill

It ebbs and flows. This determination of mine. I wish it was a little more consistent, but unfortunately it is not. I really want to give up, give in. I have come way too far to give up and I have put myself out there so much that I would be so lame if I did. I want to though. I am tired and I don't feel good. Maybe I am PMSing. I have noticed in the last few months that my cycle really affects my mood. It is right about that time. Maybe that is all it is and I just need to get through it. I am so grateful for the fact that I have gotten so many people into playing the game with me. They are all counting on me. Being the first to play and bring it to everyone keeps me on plan. It keeps me thinking about it. I think about it all the time. I wish sometimes I could turn it off, but I can't!!! I eat, drink, sleep weight loss. I need to get used to it because it never stops. Even when you get to your goal weight. It never stops. But I would much rather live with that than live with being fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment