Monday, December 13, 2010

The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places. ~Author Unknown

I think I plateau every 10 lbs or so. It seems like I lose ten pounds start feeling good about it, get motivated, get excited about the new shape emerging and then bam! Nothing. Nothing for several days now. I am not gaining anything, but that is not okay. I am not losing either. It sucks. Bad. I am really frustrated. I just need to get back on it. So tonight I am going to do two classes. I am going to eat my meals on time and totally sanctioned. Hopefully I can get it moving again. It is way too tempting to want to stop and sit still for a while. I hate the way it makes me feel though. My belly is bloated and I can tell. I think I might be about to start my period and maybe that is why I also plateau. It usually takes me about a month to lose a solid 10 pounds and that is right about on schedule with my cycle. I just have to push through it, make it happen. Another ten pounds is mine for the taking. It will not happen without hard work. I have to make it happen. I have no choice. Nothing else to do. I am not okay with where I am now or slipping back. Never slipping back. I would die before I let that happen again. So here I am. Where and what do I do from here. Just what I have been doing so far, just with a little more determination. It has to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment